07 July 2008

trip from hell

Good thing the crew was so great. And I was glad Carol was there to actually witness some of the stories, which happen to me. To start off we were four hours delayed due to hydraulics and a plane swap. The crew just sat together and made the most of our time joking around. Well once we boarded the plane, the pain in the ass people started. Everyone on that flight was mad at us and so rude that after our service we just ignored them. Horrible, horrible people. One lady told me I missed her meal on purpose and had a shit fit when all the was left was chicken, She yelled at me, then the lead and then the other guy until the back galley (straight from Harlem) went and straightened her out. The other lady we hated was 14F who tried to take another seat then bitched about it not reclining then was mad because we didn’t know about her connection on another carrier. Another guy refused to put his elbow in for the carts so we made it a game to hit him every single time. Because Carol was with me I had to go through regular customs. I was taking off my sweater and breathing a sigh of relief when ol’ 14F came marching up to me and asked if I was still working. “I am finished working” I said. “That’s been everyone’s attitude the whole flight, the other girl told me that you have been working for 12 hours and got paid for 6” “She is right and I am done working and ma'am a crew’s attitude is a reflection of how passengers treat us” “Well I am going to write a letter” “Knock yourself out lady!” All the while Carol is telling me to stop and I went and told customs that they need to hold that lady because she was mean. What a bitch!!!
And oh, on the way home I had to break up a fight between two grown men one of which (the instigator) was wearing a "Holy Ghost" tee-shirt. Real godly of you jackass!

No comments: