22 July 2008

three plus volunteering please

As if having two jobs isn't enough for me, I added volunteering to my life this month as well as getting a job at my favorite watering hole. During my week off "work" I walked pooches in the day and in between trained or volunteered in the morning with the opposing during the evening. All this and finding time for a date with Chris. It was sort of a relief to go back to flying and just have to hang out in Paris all day shopping!
So, Brother Jimmy's...well I am officially the fill-in girl since my schedule is so damn sporadic. I feel in love with the Westside Jimmys during my six day training period. I will be able to be either a hostess or waitress but that whole seating table bit throws me for a loop. My niche is defiantly with people and serving, shocking! The very first day of waitress training, one of the tables was three guys interning for the summer in NYC from U of O.
I haven't worked a shift yet but imagine as soon as I can tell someone what is happening in my life tomorrow and the new store opens up that I will be busy working away.
I am honestly getting tired of flying, the not knowing, the supervisor up my ass all the time, and the feeling of being held captive.
I am really hoping to be granted the leave of absence and be able to enjoy NYC fully, just as I did during my crazy, wonderful week of last.

No comments: