09 May 2007

village date

It is my goal this week not to have to pay for dinner. I am doing pretty well so far as I was pretty girl extra Sunday, had a date with mobboss Monday (we watched the game at ESPN zone), and last night had dinner with jamguy. I met Jamguy on the way to PDX via LAS and was finally able to meet up with him last night. We arranged to meet at Starbucks on Sixth and then we hopped into a cab and headed over to a quaint cafe in St. Marks square called Cafe Mogador. The food was middle eastern meditarrian and we shared a bunch of appeitizers including cumber yogurt and eggplant purree. Then we headed to a place that was thtow back from the opening scene in the second Indiana Jones movie, very cool Asian place which served killer cocktails. To end our evening we then headed to the otherroom on Perry which, I am proud to say, offer Sierra Nevada on tap. It was a great beer and wine bar and everyone there, besides us, was making out. He rang the company car to come and get us and then take us home, he only gave me a peck on the cheek but it seemed to fit his personality as I the more outgoing one between us. Will I see him again, yes he knows great speakeasy places. Am I in love, not really. But what the hell, a girl's gotta eat!!

1 comment:

SkyGirl said...

The ironic thing about this date is that the cafe he took me is on St Marks where I ended up dog walking six months later. A year and half later, I ended up rooming with the manager of Cafe Mogador.