18 May 2007

stop thinking...and let life take over

Aries
It is possible that the last few weeks have allowed you to become a little bit clearer concerning certain questions you have about your vocation, dear Aries. You may even be a little clearer about your feelings in regard to what you think your destiny is. It would now be better for you to stop thinking about such things and let life take over for you. Ariess are well armed for this kind of thing!

Down here in FLL and I can tell you the past two days of this trip haven't been pleasant. I am blessed with a fun crew who have banded together to get through the headache. The gorgeous storm which darken the skies caused havok at the old airport as hundred of people sat around awaiting their flight. We were among them as our plane was diverted thus making us four hours late getting to our destination. I hid in the back galley, grateful for my position on this trip while people mumbled how the weather was our fault and blah, blah, blah. The load on the flight last night was a total bitch and almost ending up throwing down with our lead who requested that she refrained from reading a magazine in the aisle during boarding. Needless to say we had her back and made the loads life miserable for the trip...don't mess with one of the pack... after three FL flights we are tight!
Not sure what is on tap for the weekend. A part of me hopes I don't get used as I would like to go and play in the city. Got a new boy on the line, he will be dubbed dance partner, as we meet way back in September while Dave May was in town and this guy and I danced all night. I recently found his business card and today gave him a ring. Spring is definatly in the air!!

No comments: