30 March 2009

office away

There is something about sitting at a desk with a computer, notepad, pen, and a cup of tea. I feel...well, like a grown up I suppose. I did the list of things that I should haven completed weeks ago in a matter of a couple hours. When I am at home, I sit on my bed or on the floor with my computer and dink around. I spend hours on facebook and my company site when I should be paying bills and finishing up my taxes. I can't hold a thought when I am not sitting up right and then my leg falls asleep and then I am hungry. It is a slippery slope into depression I tell ya. I think it is maybe why I was so off kilter this winter. I never had a layover to sit at the desk with free internet all alone and get stuff done. But the spring is here gratefully, the flights are increasing and I will have a paycheck, a real paycheck for my efforts this month. It's nice to feel like a grown up again.

No comments: