17 September 2008

open heart

So I have made the decision to have an open heart and mind no matter what. I long to keep the peacefulness that Oregon allotted me throughout these four months and see what good things will come to me. The last time I made this decision I was set up with a wonderful guy who opened my heart and mind. So here I am once more deciding what path to take and ultimately where I should end up. I was waiting on fate to decide that for me the whole time, by either meeting a guy or just knowing what was right when the strike of lighting hit. Well, what is that saying...got to take matters into your own hands. So here I am in London of all damn places keeping my mood alift.
On the way to my bus, Beth called and told me she signed me up for a volleyball league which made my day. Alright a good thing, interaction and working out. I was able to work first class aisle on the way over and had Kelly Osbourne as a passenger. She was totally sweet and very polite.
Nothing much else going on here because I choose to keep a low profile and just catch up on rest. My boycott of London is still standing! : )

No comments: