29 October 2007

start sending mail here...

Once again I am in London. This trip however, has a friendlier crew and our rooms only took an hour to get. None of this matters as I will have two days off when I return to enjoy and recoup from Halloween. My Dorothy costume is awaiting me at the house and I am so excited to go trick or treating. I am hoping this 45 hour jont over to the UK has been enough time for me to get over my irratation with my roommate constantly being home lately. We are usually good about having our schedules balanced but since she personal dropped days, they are now in sink and after a week of coming home and her being there, I am going a little crazy. I love my alone time in my house, alone time here is just that...alone time. Our downstairs neighbors hooked me up with a deal on a flatscreen (thanks Carol). I was super excited to watch the third game of the WS but sick that the stupid Sox won. Now that baseball season is over, I can give 100% of my attention to the ol' Ducks, who have been playing pretty damn well this season if I might say so. I was able to enjoy the USC game this past weekend in an Oregon Alum bar. It was so great to be around fellow Oregonians!! Made me a little more homesick though.

No comments: