25 October 2007

...the damn winter is coming up though

Once again in London, I feel like I don't ever leave the UK. I am very excited however to have Saturday off so I can watch the USC/Oregon game and the world series...got to love October! I am working my favorite position of first class aisle but my galley gal is not someone to be reckoned with. I have successfully stayed out of her way and I think she has spoken thirty words to me the whole trip. The other aisle gal has never worked first before and keeps asking me questions, so I have been babysitting her all trip. I warned her to stay out of the galley although it would be fun to see her get her ass chewed I was not in the mood to deal with the aftermath. I have kept to myself once more on the trip and layover mostly because there is no one that exciting on my crew. It sucks and I miss the summer when this flight and others were chalked full of reserves that wanted to go out and have fun. I haven't gone out with the crew for a month and I miss it. My pilot is trying to get me to pick up a trip with him in two weeks, which, of course I will if I can...he was fun to go out with and super cute.

I have decided that I am no longer calling John and with help from my favorite author, Greg I remembered that if a guy is ready, he will let you know. So it up to fate now as I have laid the ground work/baited the trap (just kidding). I don't really know what I want. I think of how great it would be to have a boyfriend but then there are many times that I don't want to be bothered. I might just want to get on Didi's program of partner for the winter, single for the summer. Hmmmmm...

No comments: