05 September 2007

top five

Christina and I pose questions to each other all the time in order to get to know each other better and to challange the others mind. My question to her the other evening was: "What is your top five best feelings?". Here is my list thus far, in no particular order...
¬getting a 100% on a test
¬how I feel the last five minutes of a yoga class
¬how I felt when John kissed me for the first time
¬singing along to a song you know at an Irish/UK pub
The fourth is concreted tonight as I am in Edinburgh and enjoying this beautiful city. Crew scheduling being in charge of my life has wound me up in EDI, after first being assigned LGW then airport alert and then EDI. This city is absoletely beautiful with its coast line, history, castles, the friendly people, kilts, bag pipe players, and adorable dogs. I spent the day walking around and the evening in a Scottish pub listening to music. I can safely say that this town has moved into my top three favorites thus far.

No comments: