25 May 2006

making calls

The giving of the two notice went well; my boss is absolutely incredible and was very sweet. I have almost finished telling my friends about my new adventure, with each phone call it becomes more real. I still have to tell my friend, Minda but today is consumed with surgery for her so only thoughts of her well being are on the agenda today. People I have left: Turiya, Michael, Emily, my two past dates (great way to let them down easy), Matt (whom I think may take it the hardest), and Pat. A road trip is planned for two weeks from now to visit the rents, my hometown, and Bend. It will be a brief road trip but it is very important to see everyone before I move the other side of the country. George (my cat) and will pack it up and hit the road on the 12th, can't miss my last Sunday dinner with the crew.

I am making my list for Vegas; I leave tomorrow and don't plan on thinking about anything other than my friends, Madonna, and what trouble I can find. Strangely enough I am enjoying the overcast day as one of my last; a very hot summer is in my future.

No comments: