24 May 2006

leaving the rain

5.23.06

I can't remember the last time I cried. I am writing my two notice to my boss and all of a sudden the tears rushed to my eyes and down my cheeks. I let them flow. The realization that I am scared is a good thing and tells me that I am making the right decision. I am moving on with my life and accepting a position with an airline I interviewed with yesterday. Leaving my comfort zone will soon wash over me and will mostly bring its own buddle of tears. I awoke from my hour nap on the plane ride home yesterday and felt settled with my decision, I looked around at what would equate to my new home and smiled. The time has come to move forward and out of my comfort zone or "Melrose Place" as my friend, Hilary dubbed it. New adventures await me in the world, and even though I can say that I am ready, I am still sad to be leaving the rain.

No comments: